I think I'd quite like one of these.

BucketBucket Frets: 7751
edited July 2014 in FX

Magnificent thing.

252 different waveforms, so a huge number of crazy, disgusting fucked-up sounds available.

Any other fans?
- "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've never tried one, but I remember when PGS first reviewed it and I wanted one.

I fear it's an expensive, mostly unusable toy though :( 

If ever I get the chance to try one, I'll let you know what it's like.
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Id love to sit and play with it for a few hours

Can't imagine spending money on it, and finding sounds u would use often mind

Kinda style do you play? Or is it just for fun? Hehe
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17606
    tFB Trader
    I imagine for most people you'd spend a couple of hours pissing about with it, with a big silly grin and then put it in a cupboard for six months, then sell it on the classifieds.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited July 2014
    joeyowen said:
    Id love to sit and play with it for a few hours

Can't imagine spending money on it, and finding sounds u would use often mind

Kinda style do you play? Or is it just for fun? Hehe
    All sorts, but recently a lot of alt-rock sort of stuff, some of which gets quite heavy and grungey - hence my obsession with fuzz pedals, but I don't know if this would totally fit into that. I usually kid myself I'd have lots of uses for these kind of pedals, but I probably wouldn't tbh :D I do like the sound of it though. Particularly the first bit of Dennis Kayzer's demo (at the top).

I already have a very crazy fuzz, but that's generally quite useable. I think this one would take a lot more dialling in.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    edited July 2014
    Had the Civ Issue variant. It is quite simply the nastiest bit crushing fuzz attainable. It was kinda cool if I'm honest, but the novelty wore off fairly quickly.

EDIT: exactly what monquixote said in fact :)