SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Long shot, but - WTB HHB Circle 5 monitor(s) (or just driver!)

IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
Pissed off isn't the word - one of my HHBs fell off the stand yesterday and damaged the (awesome purple) cone irreparably. Apparently you can get made-to-order replacements from HHB but with a ridiculous lead time and at a higher cost than I bought the monitors for - anyone got a line of a pair (either active or passive) or even a cheaper replacement driver?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi Ian, even more of a long shot.... did you ever find a replacement cone? If not i would like to buy the working speaker off you as my daughter recently put a toy through one of the drivers! Thanks in advance. Greg
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    @gregbrown_83 Hi and welcome Greg, I'm afraid Ian's not been on here in over a year, you can see that in his profile. :cry: He's a much missed part of the community. He also emigrated, so it's kinda unlikely that he still has the speakers still. :(
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Funnily enough, I have a pair with one dead driver. Both horns and one driver are perfect. 

• Hi Rob, yes, its just the driver i'm after! How much would you be looking for it? Thanks.