Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• FezFez Frets: 522
    Borrowed Time at the Imperial in Crawley on Saturday night.
    Don't touch that dial.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • svejksvejk Frets: 148
    The Hoolivans on at the Rivet Catcher festival at St Bede's World in Jarrow today. On at 7 :)
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Party gig tonight....including a hog roast. Yummy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4436
    I've got a gig tomorrow night at the Radical Road pub in Edinburgh from 9pm - midnight (Willowbrae Road). Calling @AuldReekie if interested!
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    Playing tonight in Cheltenham at the Two Pigs.

Last time I played in Cheltenham was in 2007, the guitarist in my band fell out with the venue, we were booted out and I had to drunk-drive my car out their private car park which I hated. Then in the fall out of that, the Singer and Bassist (I was the drummer) quit and the band fell apart.

Hopefully that was a one off.
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162
    Playing in Wrexham tonight at Undegun. Wonderfully odd venue.
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Depping on guitar for 5-piece-with vocals jazz band Jazz Wave at the Old Bull in Royston 6:30 this evening, outside on the terrace if the weather is fine.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3071
    edited August 2015
    Playing at Granville's in Stone, Staffordshire tonight. Just finished the 1st set... very warm indeed. Hopefully get out before I collapse!

Edit: Second half was good but with some mega drunk punters blocking the doorway at the end.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• vizviz Frets: 10693
    edited August 2015
    Playing at Standon Calling festival in Hertfordshire tonight which is very exciting! Any TFB-ers there tonight it's my round.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • Playing this afternoon at the Prince of Wales, Ham Hill, Stoke sub Hamden. 3-6pm, great gig, great beer. Great landlord!
    edited August 2015
    Party gig tonight, private festival thingy so on the back of a trailer in a field. It's a 10th anniversary bash....we played their wedding reception back then. Should be great.
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Playing Thursday at the Zombie Shack. Totally forgot about it so we've been working on new songs for the last couple months, hope we remember the old ones!

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• Ricochet at some old folks home this evening. Easy gig, crap money. Hope to see elderly faces light up when they recognise old songs. Equally hope they have the windows open and the heating off.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • jamesjames Frets: 50
    Somewhere in Germany tomorrow night. Going to be a long drive! 
  • This Sunday we are playing BOOMTOWN FAIR, oo yeeah! I'm sure it will be an anti-climax on the day but it looks good on the band's CV.

I mention it now because my phone will no doubt be dead by then. :)
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • Ricochet at some old folks home this evening. Easy gig, crap money. Hope to see elderly faces light up when they recognise old songs. Equally hope they have the windows open and the heating off.
    Well, they were the liveliest bunch of pensioners I've ever seen. We had them up & dancing until the end of the last set. Plus they had the doors open and the heating off.

I think I have played more fluently though. And played less bum notes.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    The 2 Tone Village in Coventry this afternoon. Am currently pacing up and down, looking on here and going to the loo.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1279

The Rowditch in Derby tonight. Pub with a brewery out the back, consequently the beer is fabulous. A couple of the guys in the band are regulars in there so not a "serious" gig and we get paid in beer......could be a late one.

With Blinkwatch tonight at The Copper Pot in Leamington. Then Sunday at The Red Lion in Coleshill for their Sausage and Cider festival (yum yum).
  • grinning rat Ipswich. First time there