SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S 1983 Marshall JCM 800 50w valve combo SOLD

bignormbignorm Frets: 191
edited September 2014 in Amps £
I've decided to have a clear out and next on the chopping block is my 1883 Marshall JCM 800 50W 4210 . 1x12 combo
I always wanted a JCM 800 but just dont use it (G.A.S. is a terrible thing )
It comes with foot switch and cable.
Amp is in good condition for a 31 year old but obviously it has some marks and scuffs. I took it to Zen amps in taunton to check it over before putting it up for sale and and they gave it a clean bill of health apart from needing output valves which he replaced and biased the amp for me.
The reverb tank also needs replacing but I never use reverb so I never bothered sorting it. You can get a replacement dead easy, I did a quick google search and came up with various Accutronics units under £20. If you need more pictures just let me know.
You can visit me and test it before you buy it.
SOLD.
Would consider trades but im not into telecasters or anything with a floyd rose on it
Please note im in Exeter but can arrange a meet up halfway if you live in the middle of nowhere.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments