SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: My Hardwire DL-8 for your Boss DD-7 (or, buy my DL-8!!)

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 755
As it says (plus nobody wanted to trade my El Cap for a Timeline!). DL-8 is in tip top condition and sounds fantastic. It almost certainly has the edge over the Boss in terms of tone but since I have a Strymon El Cap on the board it never gets used for the standard analogy tones it is best at (I really like the Tape and Lo-Fi modes). Live it is relegated to doing the intro to one song where it is used in 'Reverse' mode and at home it gets to do the odd loop!

I thought the Boss would be a bit of a change - 'pedal-style' digital delays rather than the more Hi-Fi sound the Hardwire has, darker more obvious analogue sounds, reverse mode which isn't fully wet and external tap input. Neither is better, just think the DD-7 might get more use. This DL-8 beat a Brigadier in terms of the hi-fi 'analogue' tones, it is certainly no slouch! If anyone wants a straight trade please let me know, or else if you want my DL-8 I'll do it PPG and 1st Class recorded delivery for £70 - boxed, all the 'candy', original velcro pad on the bottom etc. Questions, comments, suggestions?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments