Gibson Grabber Neck

I am in need of a new neck for my 1974 Gibson Grabber, does anyone have one for sale or know of somewhere where there is one?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72331
    edited August 2014
    Your best hope is probably just to scour Ebay constantly. I think it's unlikely you'll find one though - unless someone has a Grabber (or Ripper, or G3 - I think these all share the same neck) which has been routed or otherwise modded beyond repair, it's far more likely for the body to be intact than the neck.

How badly damaged is yours? It would almost certainly be possible to repair it, and even if not then making a new one to the original pattern would be fairly straightforward for any good builder.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• albanovalbanov Frets: 55
    I think I saw one on basschat.co.uk recently as it happens, have a look over there if you haven't already.