SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED Guitarist wanted for East Anglian Function Band

What's Hot
monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
edited October 2014 in Personnel tFB Trader
I'm posting this advert for my singing teacher Carl (It's not my band).
From what I know they are a decent band with lots of good function work and Carl is a professional vocal teacher so it goes without saying he's a very good singer!
I'd have probably auditioned myself if I wasn't completely chocka at the moment.

Ad as follows
-------------------------

Guitarist required for "Out Of Exile" an established East Anglian based function band with rehearsals as required taking place in Ipswich. 

Our current guitarist has relocated so is unable to continue .

We are a 5 piece band covering material from the 60 s to the current day. 
Must have own transport and be reliable, also able to learn existing set fairly quickly. 
Please take a look @ our website www.out-of-exile.co.uk for info, videos etc.  (Please note female vocalist is no longer with the band)

They've found someone now. Thanks for the interest .
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    Surprised this hasn't had people all over it!

Decent guitar gigs are hens teeth.
  • There's a very similar one advertising in Brum. I don't know them but they seem to be having problems getting someone. Big commitment I suppose.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Surprised this hasn't had people all over it!

No disrespect intended, but when I looked at the set list the titles didn't look that inspiring for a guitarist, with the possible exception of Beat It. I have to say that a band playing that set list would bore me as a punter quite rapidly. Maybe I'm not yer average punter.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    Surprised this hasn't had people all over it!

No disrespect intended, but when I looked at the set list the titles didn't look that inspiring for a guitarist, with the possible exception of Beat It. I have to say that a band playing that set list would bore me as a punter quite rapidly. Maybe I'm not yer average punter.
    Well as you've said in the past you consider the genre I play in to be devoid of musical worth I suspect we might have different taste :)