SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Billm modded Blues Junior. Huge tone in a small package. *price dropped again*

handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1007
edited September 2014 in Amps £
Billm modded Blues Junior £365

Mods carried out by professional amp tech. They include, the twin stack mod, power stiffening for improved non flubby bass response and less boxy sound, JJ valves, and a heavy duty carling progressive switch that allows for standby which is excellent for muting the amp between sets and allowing it to warm up nicely before switching on. 
The speaker has been changed for an eminence Texas Heat which has improved the sound greatly. It's the same range as the Cannabis rex speaker which is also a popular one for this amp but I preferred the sound of the Texas Heat as it has the same warmth but with a little more punch. 
 For more info on the Billm mods see here: http://billmaudio.com/wp/

Collection is preferred from near Ipswich but I could meet at a reasonable distance. I could ship it as I have the original box etc but this would have to be arranged by you at your own risk. (I would pack it very well.)

Pics:
imageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments