Any love for EHX east river drive.

What's Hot
markjmarkj Frets: 914
Bought one this afternoon from amazon, at a good price. Wondered If anybody had any experience good or bad?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17608
    tFB Trader
    I think it's just a TS clone.
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    edited September 2014
    I think it's just a TS clone.

It seems it's a TS-a-like but with Analogman's input, if that appeals to you. 

• I had one to try. Nice enough but nothing special.
  • @markj let us know how it sounds when it arrives.
  • markjmarkj Frets: 914
    The price attracted me. I use a wampler euphoria that I love, It drives my amp not colouring it at all. The YouTube videos of the east river drive sound good and at £42 delivered Its worth trying out.
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2357
    If I didn't already have the TS thing covered I'd probably have tried one out by now too. As you said, for that kind of money it's probably worth a punt.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

I have one. Got it from @photek

Haven't really had a chance to properly play with it, although, next time out jamming, it'll be my lead boost........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Its a good pedal. As others have said it is a modded TS, does it's job well for a lot less than most of the competitors.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2357
    Wow I just got an email late last night from X Music (shop on the outskirts of Dublin I think), they have a sale on. Assuming I interpreted their sale PDF properly (it was terrible, just product codes and not really proper names of gear), they seemed to be selling an east river drive for 5 euros. Needless to say, it was gone before I made it to their website...
  • markjmarkj Frets: 914
    Just got the pedal and had around 20 mins with it. Very impressed. tried with my 2 Prs's and a telecaster. I'm liking It more with humbuckers. Will give a longer review when I've had the time to really play around with it.