Post live videos of your band here

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 3214
    viz said:
    Danny1969 said:
    @viz cheers mate have sorted it now
    Awesome - that’s gorgeous! Unusual not to see you not centre-stage but very tastefully played!

Here’s another snippet from last week, of Walk This Way - sadly cut short mid-flow!

https://youtu.be/4quLHZIOFGk
    Yeah shame it's not the whole thing, that solo was just getting going :) Good party band you have there
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 4411
    Cheers, yes they’re a lot of fun :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Right I'll have another go...

• JayGeeJayGee Frets: 376
    Am I allowed to count this one...

https://youtu.be/dnrCIPgxZMY

...or, if that’s considered cheating...

https://www.facebook.com/Solar9official/videos/1651002031622660/
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 1738
    Sorry I haven't got anything of better quality, but here's our band Dad's Army at a couple of house party gigs:

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    @Voxman that's a great tone you got on Rock n Roll, nice amalgamation of the parts into one too ! 

What amp are you using on that ?

I don't think I've ever posted anything in this thread of the Lizzy Trib band I was in till recently .... it was more a tribute to the music than dressing up like them. Good times even though the money was shit 

This is a bit fast but still not a bad take of a Pink Floyd classic 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
    Danny1969 said:
    @Voxman that's a great tone you got on Rock n Roll, nice amalgamation of the parts into one too ! 

Hi @Danny1969 - no amp, just my VoxTonelab SE straight through the PA.

Loved your clips especially the PF cover - you really nailed it - albeit bit fast as you say! 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    Voxman said:
    Danny1969 said:

Loved your clips especially the PF cover - you really nailed it - albeit bit fast as you say! 
    Ha ! I always said The Tonelab SE was a superb bit of kit, I can never understand why it never caught on. I miss mine and would happily buy another at the right price ... only the SE though, the modern ones aren't as good IMO
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    edited January 11
    Danny1969 said:
    Voxman said:
    Danny1969 said:

Ha ! I always said The Tonelab SE was a superb bit of kit, I can never understand why it never caught on. I miss mine and would happily buy another at the right price ... only the SE though, the modern ones aren't as good IMO
    Or the LE (same modelling & largely the same but without the A/B channel switching and 2nd expression pedal) - I have that too. And I agree the Tonelab ST/EX aren't in the same league.  But the SE & LE were built like tanks and a lot of them are still around - the first 6 clips here were all TLLE with my PRS Cu24:https://soundcloud.com/richard-birch-1 ;