Similar To Molten Voltage SiMi?

AdjiAdji Frets: 142
in FX tFB Trader
It is exactly what I am looking for, but I'm not looking to pay £150 for a display screen. Anyone know of anything similar?

Comments

• I can't think of anything in particular which would do the job...I'd imagine you'd probably have to go down the Arduino/Raspberry Pi route and write some code. You could always get a MIDI adapter for a smartphone and write an app for it, but again...code.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AdjiAdji Frets: 142
    tFB Trader
    At this rate its gonna be cheaper to buy a second hand / broken multi FX and use it solely for this purpose.

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26703
    edited September 2014
    Adji said:
    At this rate its gonna be cheaper to buy a second hand / broken multi FX and use it solely for this purpose.
    Cheaper, yes. Better? Unlikely, unless you want your board to run half way along the stage ;)

How about a small MIDI pedal which you can use for other stuff? Line6 M5 would probably do the trick quite nicely...and at £90, it's a lot cheaper than the SiMi.
    <space for hire>
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    I don't think the m5 would cover it.

I totally get the reason for this,  I run a Linn III (who's display is lame) an M5 (who's display is too small) and an EHX 2880 (who's display is lame) from an FCB1010 with uno mod.

So use 5 different midi channels from the FCB (who's display is lame) simultaneously some of the FCB banks are dedicated to the looper others to using the drums on the Linn and others to coordinating the Linn and M5 effects.

To be honest more programming isn't that much of a ball-ache :)

A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?