SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Line 6 POD Studio UX1 £40 posted

ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
edited November 2014 in FX £
Hmmm... not sure where to put this.... Guitars / Amps / FX/ Misc?  Happy to move it if anyone thinks it should be elsewhere!

Used but not abused...

I bought this a while ago from a chap locally but I've since obtained a PC based solution that suits me a bit better, so this is surplus to requirements...

All the stuff is there - discs, USB cable. I've left in a 1/8 " headphone / line out adapter too.

Comes with Pod Farm 2.5. The chap who had this before me had also paid for the FX pack so I'll provide log in details for Line 6 to ensure that you get use of that too.

In short, a simple but very effective amp / cab / fx modelling solution for PC recording. I'm sure you all know what it does. 

I think these are about £100 new?  Any interest at £50 posted?  PPG or Bank Transfer, as per usual...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments