Whoaaaa... no ! - nooooooo !!

What's Hot
Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24302
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24129765

FFWD to 01:47.

Just noooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

:-)
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I didn't like that.

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

I went to college with a girl who could put her feet behind her head. Which freaked me out the first time I saw it.

Sadly I never saw her do that naked...

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    What, the contortionists? 

Yes, it was awful. I've watched it several times just to affirm how awful it is. I may have to watch it again.

My Mrs can do weird stuff like that, as she's petite and 'double jointed' all over. Doesn't ad much to the sex life mind, as she always seems to be not speaking to me for something or other. Wimmin. (Sorry women forumites).
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272 said:

My Mrs can do weird stuff like that, as she's petite and 'double jointed' all over. Doesn't ad much to the sex life mind, as she always seems to be not speaking to me for something or other. Wimmin. (Sorry women forumites).
    Fantasy vs Reality in demonstration.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272 said:

Doesn't ad much to the sex life mind, as she always seems to be not speaking to me for something or other. Wimmin. (Sorry women forumites).
    In my experience most of the best bits of an active sex like involve not speaking.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    anything else is bad table manners.

A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    CabbageCat;36832" said:
    jd0272 said:

Doesn't ad much to the sex life mind, as she always seems to be not speaking to me for something or other. Wimmin. (Sorry women forumites).

In my experience most of the best bits of an active sex like involve not speaking.
    Quite agree. Unfortunately when she's not verbally engaging with me, there's usually an active undercurrent of imminent violence as well. I'm 6'2" and well put together. My wife's teeny and petite.

And a black belt in judo. I've got no fucking chance :(

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    jd0272 said:
    CabbageCat;36832" said:
    jd0272 said:

Quite agree. Unfortunately when she's not verbally engaging with me, there's usually an active undercurrent of imminent violence as well. I'm 6'2" and well put together. My wife's teeny and petite.

And a black belt in judo. I've got no fucking chance :(

Learn boxing? She wont expect that!
    She's little and fast. And has some v expensive and v sharp Japanese cooks knives.

Threw a cast pan at me head once. Missed, but knocked a panel from the stable door, and dented the pan. Hasn't smashed any of my guitars yet tho, so its all cool.