SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Egnater Rebel 20 Head and Matching 1x12 Cab - Offers Invited

welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1815
edited November 2014 in Amps £
OK, bought this a few weeks ago, gigs have fallen away and I'm not using it as much as thought I would. An absolutely wonderful amp, great tones, plenty of volume, many many comments from band members and punters about the amount of volume such a little rig projects out, Plenty of tweakable features with the EL84/6V6 pot and the Wattage settings as well.

The head is in great condition, as is the cab although there is damage to the lettering on the cab as can be seen. Valves still sound great and have plenty of life left. The carry case has a tear in it as you can see in the photo.

Head had been been PAT tested by previous owner and will come with speaker cable and power lead.

Looking for £375 for both posted which is exactly what I paid for it a few weeks ago. Based South Wales.image

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments