SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bare knuckle, seymour Duncan, dimarzio pickups for sale

What's Hot
EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
edited December 2014 in Guitars £
Not had this long and I'm not jelling with it which is a shame as its a really nice guitar and I have wanted a JEM for a long time. It's in fantastic condition with the trem arm, case, prestige multi tool (which is cracking) the manual/leaflet and spare bushes for the trem.

The action is nice and low set to factory specs and it rips. Also has the dimarzio evo pickups which are killer. Price is £600 ONO shippng to be discussed

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/evildurka/4CEE1129-7D7D-4B87-AD27-07EA32BF0C87_zps7invsr2n.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/evildurka/8BF813DA-A362-4AB2-A7D9-24DF732B17C2_zpsijkrkpyi.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/evildurka/4359DF2A-791C-4B41-A6E6-34D613DDC55A_zpsi4gglghq.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/evildurka/72E920D5-A5DE-4E1C-9F1E-366EBB245E4B_zpsxihlec5n.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
    edited November 2014
    So time to bump plus additional items for sale due a serious bout of gas!

Previously advertised chapman ml-2. Korean, made by world guitars who manufacture prs se and other excellent instruments. Black cherry finish with flame maple veneer. 24 fret ebony board and maple neck. Upgraded with bare knuckle nailbombs. £275 plus delivery.

photo EB185F5B-57CF-453F-8D61-25443B43692C_zps2yhx1hxg.jpg

Jim root telecaster. White with ebony board. Couple of dinks and has had a regret which has resulted in slight wear on 14th fret. Plays fantastic comes with original hardcase. £450 plus delivery.

photo IMG_0660.jpg

Stormshadow DBS Vanquish suoer strat. Khaler 2300 trem, dimarzio de-activator bridge pickup, tone zone s neck pickup, alder body birds eye maple neck and board. Has custom general lee paint job and a Ritter gig bag. £850 plus delivery.

photo 3ECD6AA1-143E-4059-A391-658D0B3151FF_zpsbw0q3wrn.jpg

Open to offers on all of the above too. Also have seymour Duncan JB with chrome cover £45 delivered. Bareknuckle miracle man in zebra, braided cable and has been direct mounted but will ship with nuts and screw which can be soldered or glued on, £60 delivered. Dimarzio injector neck in black £40 delivered.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
    edited November 2014
    Price drop on the Stormshadow and Jim root. £750 and £400 respectively plus delivery. The chapman is stupid cheap though considering the pickups. £550 for the Jem too
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Brilliant prices, , interested in trades or cash only?
  • So tempted on the Jim Root or the ML2... Hrmmm... let me have a think. Are you ever further south than Sheffield to try stuff out?
    edited November 2014
    Cash only have impending prs tremonti transaction that I have to pay for. I'm working in London this weekend and manchester on Tuesday then off next weekend then God knows lol think it's cardiff then Leicester thst weekend..... Anyway I get around a bit ;) also if the Stormshadow didn't sell I would not be gutted lol
  • @Evildurka Well, if you're ever in Oxford, give me a shout ;) 
  • That's a bargain on the jem. You will get more than that on ebay or gumtree
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24275
    That Ibby is a proper tarts handbag - and I absolutely love it!!! :D

Wish I had the funds.
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    Does the ML-2 have the Chapman soft case they come with?
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • All of the above guitars have the original gig-bag or case that they came with. I suspect I might get more on eBay for the JEM but then I would have fees to worry about I reckon £650 is the highest I wouod get too. I am only selling to pay for the 2011 PRS Tremonti 10 top in Santana Yellow that's onits way to me. I would even sell my Epiphone apparition but the wife might be upset as it was a birthday present!!!!!
  • sunshinewellysunshinewelly Frets: 731
    edited November 2014
    Chuck the jem on gumtree I had loads of offers of £600 when i was selling mine in fact 3 days after I traded it someone offered me the asking price of £675. I sold a jtv variax for £550 last week on gumtree. Would have taken £475 for it but buyer offered asking price
  • Chapman appears to have sold via evil bay
  • Saw this Jem for sale on the chappers forum - 'kin beautiful

I have £580 cash in my paypal account if you could do it for that posted?
  • Pm'd
  • JEM sold! I will drop the Stormshadow to £700 until the beginning of next week.
  • Stormshadow sold pending the usual
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30916
    That's the first Ibanez I have ever seen that's made me stop and think I might be tempted. Lovely.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• It's a lovely piece of kit and no mistake. The PRS that's inbound tho is something else ;)
  • Price drop on the pickups £40 delivered for the jb, £55 for the miracle man, £35 for the injector. Jim root stays at £400