SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Scalded_Ape Resolved

What's Hot
SnazzyGeezerSnazzyGeezer Frets: 38
edited November 2014 in FX £

Hi chaps, I know I'm new to these parts so I haven't got to know many people here in all honesty ( as totally addicted to the classified section ) Anyway.... I bought a HBE phaser from Scalded_Ape for the cost of £60 we had good communication maybe 5 or 6 messages back and forth then I paid and that's the last I've heard I've p'md him and sent him messages to his private email with no answer which is naughty in my book and I now he's been on here everyday practically because I've checked his status If there's a problem Scalded_Ape just keep me in the know that's all I ask Yours faithfully, Snazzy geezer (AKA miffed new member )

[admin edit]

As it sounds like @Scalded_Ape and @SnazzyGeezer have got this resolved, I've amended the thread title.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    We have a "Bad traders" thread for this kind of thing.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27508
    If you tag him @Scalded_Ape then he ought to get a specific notification and look at the thread ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5165
    Hi 
    I looked at his Keeley Luna Drive for a really really good price but the thread had no pics and he only took bank transfer which he explained was due to an ebay problem. I decided to bail and not proceed with the deal.
    Hope you get it sorted
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paid him £60 a week ago,sent him probably close to 10 messages through the fretboard and private email with not response I'm miffed All the best, Steve
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Not cool. Fingers crossed it will get sorted mate.
  • Oh dear, deja vu for me. I know how it feels, when you press "post comment" on one of these threads. Hope you get sorted mate, good luck.

• Hello SnazzyGeezer,
    My apologies for not getting back to you straight away. I have had to deal with a sudden death in the family.
    I actually didn't know that you had paid into my Paypal acc for the pedal until today, because you hadn't replied to my messages asking if you were still interested. It did take you quite a while to pay and yet a public thread gets started when I have been unavailable.
    I'll pm you the details of your delivery !!!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Just heard from Scalded_ape,he was'nt the country to receive any of my messages so I guess I Owe him a big oblige crossed wires/messages Sorry to everyone who's seen the thread and has bought a pedal you need not worry, yours and mine will be posted in the next few days Sorry if I have in-convinced anyone Steve
  • allicioallicio Frets: 221
    Alls well that ends well!!
  • PhilTQPhilTQ Frets: 36
    Where's that? At the beginning of each individual Classifieds section might be good
    PhilTQ said:
    Where's that? At the beginning of each individual Classifieds section might be good
    We don't have enough bad trades to have one under every section.

The bad trades thread is stickied, along with the good traders thread, in the Misc section.
  • PFAllen2PFAllen2 Frets: 244
    @ SnazzyGeezer, I believe you, as the thread's original poster, can edit the title of the thread. Maybe you would like to make an adjustment to reflect the improved state of this transaction?
    Click here for my Trading Feedback
    PFAllen2 said:
    @ SnazzyGeezer, I believe you, as the thread's original poster, can edit the title of the thread. Maybe you would like to make an adjustment to reflect the improved state of this transaction?

@PFAllen2

Good suggestion - I've exercised my admin powers to do it.  When tagging someone, don't leave a space between the @ and their name.