Nuno Bettencourt

DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
Has a pretty sweet gig backing Rhianna doesn't he? I just seen the end of Alan Carr tonight and it reminded me.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yeah...pretty easy to see why he's doing it. I'd imagine that he makes more money off a single tour with Rihanna than he would off an album release by Extreme.

Shame, though, because I really want them to put another album down. Apparently it's in the works, but...well, they cancelled their Australian tour because Nuno took the gig with Rihanna instead. I'm a fanboy, but that's a bit of a dick move IMO.
    <space for hire>
  • Never mind making more money from a tour, he would make more money from his retainer!
  • geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
    edited September 2013
    It does open up a potential market for their new album though... people that have seen him on tour might be inclined to have a pop on the new album... IIRC he's been with Rihanna a while now? It's probably one of the best paying gigs out there, and guarantees a monster crowd every night. I'd do it! :)
    I can't remember which forum (maybe harmony central or something American like that) it was on but there was another similar conversation about the guy that goes out on guitars with Taylor Swift - living the dream dudes!

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    The guy who plays with Pink as well. There is a gear run down on YouTube which is like a lottery wish list.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    they cancelled their Australian tour because Nuno took the gig with Rihanna instead. I'm a fanboy, but that's a bit of a dick move IMO.
    Fits his MO then.
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?