A little experiment..

What's Hot
GassageGassage Frets: 30935
I have a Cornish TES box and manual. If I shove on ebay, where's your money on how much it makes? I reckon > £100

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6200
    tFB Trader
    I reckon £50
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30935
    I bet they'll sell

tFB Trader
    Gassage said:
    I bet they'll sell

it's a ridiculous situation if they do, it just depends how much value having the box and instruction brings to the seller.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • I'm going for £100-£150.  If someone had one and then was looking to flog it it'd probably be worth it.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    ^ this

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    I'd say around 50 too. There will be someone who has lost the box or bought a used one without that wants one to help in case they sell it.
    @thorpy6 ...just musing, you can get those big grey enclosures, right? And I have a demo label matching and a DD2....are you up for making money! ;) (Joking)

tFB Trader
    Gassage said:
    @thorpy6 ...just musing, you can get those big grey enclosures, right? And I have a demo label matching and a DD2....are you up for making money! ;) (Joking)

they are available from farnell....... I'm surprised Petes stuff hasn't been copied, more than cloned. The Chinese have taken to making ripoff fulltone and xotic stuff
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • More than £100 easily.   You really gonna do this?
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72513
    And no matter if you put in the listing that THE PEDAL IS NOT INCLUDED, THIS IS JUST THE BOX in flashing letters an inch high, some twat will buy it and then open a dispute because they didn't realise it was just the box...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

ICBM said:
    And no matter if you put in the listing that THE PEDAL IS NOT INCLUDED, THIS IS JUST THE BOX in flashing letters an inch high, some twat will buy it and then open a dispute because they didn't realise it was just the box...
    Well, if they do, they'll pay pver £2k, so on that basis I may just cancel my paypal card !! LOL.

But I did think this too..