SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Pair of EL84 EH Tubes - Electro Harmonix - £12

maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 558
edited February 2014 in Misc £

Used but not abused - I replaced the valves in my Blackstar Artisan 15 some time ago with a new balanced set from HotRox.

The valves that were in my amp were fine and, according to the previous owner, were less than 6 months old.

They seemed OK but I changed all the valves within a week so Id get the best from the amp. 

Ive kept them ( like you do ! ! ) as a "just in case" set but then I forgot about them and purchased another set from HotRox.

Im having a bit of a clear out so if they are of any use to anyone out there give me a shout :-)

Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Do you still have the valves?

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 558
    Sorry  . . . the tubes went some time ago :-(

All the best - Mark
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  !