SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

On the off chance, narrowboat for sale.

gilbygilby Frets: 176
edited October 2013 in Misc £
65ft narrowboat, been a good home for over five years. Full mod cons, solar panels etc.
Time to go back to reality.

£27,500 or very near offer. More photos on request.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615

Wow, would love to do something like that....real life changer...if only I had the balls to do it

Good luck

Cheers

Baz

• vizviz Frets: 10691
    Does it come with mooring licence and where is it?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15485
    mrs f just went all oooooh. Sadly we need to shift a ton of stuff before we can go off into the wide blue (well, dirty brown) yonder. Good luck with the sae.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• gilbygilby Frets: 176
    viz;47303" said:
    Does it come with mooring licence and where is it?
    The moorings should be transferable with land owners consent which in reality is "yes". (They're only interested in money these farmer types).The mooring comes with storage outbuilding and access to water.
    It is currently licensed with mooring permit which again is transferable with the canals and rivers trust. (Obviously the new owner takes over the monthly payments). Total cost to keeping her where she is is just over £2000 pa.
    It's on the Shropshire Union canal, not far from Marker Drayton. About half an hour drive from Telford, Shrewsbury, Stoke.
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    Ok thanks - we're looking for one in cambridgshire - good luck
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Get your name on the council mooring list. Town residential moorings for the cost of band A property tax. About 3 year wait so get on it even if you've not got a boat yet.
    Popes corner I'd avoid if it's the same guy running it. He's a bad tempted a hole who likes his drink a little too much !
    You can always boat to Cambridge from here, take a good few weeks but would be fun/traumatic :)