Guitar electrics course

Just to let people know we are running a 2 1/2 day course on Guitar Electrics Servicing & Diagnostic here at South Thames College.  Jonathan Law of Feline Guitars will be the tutor. More info at www.south-thames.ac.uk

Apologies to moderator if this not the right place! New to forum!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ecc83ecc83 Frets: 1631

I would not think that is a problem?

You might also contact the forums at www.soundonsound.com and Home Recording.

Dave.

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    Hi Keith ( @Guitarcourses). Welcome to the forum and thanks for giving the heads up on the course.

South Thames college is better known to many in the guitar making world as Merton College.
    Located near Morden in South London (bottom end of the Northern Line)
    It is one of the two well known London Colleges for training guitar makers and repairers (and violin makers and other musical instruments too) . 
    The college runs full time courses, evening classes and some short workshops on different areas of the subject we love to discuss here.

I have had friendly ties with the college and it's tutors for a while, and have been lucky enough to cherry pick a few of their more talented students to work alongside myself, as well as having been friends and worked alongside some of it's past students when I was a trainee.

They have asked me to join the team for one of their workshops to discuss some aspects of guitar electronics - especially with an opportunity to discuss matters based on real workshop based experience and tips rather than simply theoretical concepts.

Still putting together a plan for the days...more as it unfolds

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!