SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Rare Yamaha SG2000 Custom Shop, Tobaccoburst, Yamaha SG2500 Wineburst, Yamaha SG2000s Green

What's Hot
jaysgrocker2000jaysgrocker2000 Frets: 115
edited June 2016 in Guitars £

3 Great Yamaha SG's for sale

1) Yamaha SG2000 Custom Shop 1991, Tobacco Sunburst, Flame Maple top.

This is the example of a top quality build guitar as good as they come. Killer looks and great sound whichever way you set the tone/volume. Mahogany body with exquisite maple cap, with a proper thru body neck, ebony fret board, mother of pearl split-wing fret-board position markers. Gold plated Hardware, Twin hum-buckers, coil tapping option. The guitar is heavy with lots and lots of sustain, partly due to the brass sustain plate fitted under bridge. The guitar is real beauty with the almost tiger print like finish. It demonstrates the Yamaha clothiers’ craftsmanship and quite well finished with a great appearance, headstock decoration and triple ply black pick-guard. Vintage original hard case included.  Price £ 3250 ONO, Location Berwick upon Tweed.

More Pics see:

https://elitevintageguitars.com/category/yamaha-sg-2000/page/3/

https://elitevintageguitars.com/2016/05/17/yamaha-sg-2000s-beautiful-green-1985-stuart-adamson-model/

Yamaha SG2500 Wineburst, Maple top, 1980s

Another example of a top quality build guitar in between SG2000 and SG3000. Killer looks and great player. Mahogany body with  maple cap, with a proper thru body neck, ebony fret board, mother of pearl split-wing fret-board position markers. Gold plated Hardware, Twin hum-buckers, coil tapping option. The guitar is heavy with lots and lots of sustain, partly due to the brass sustain plate fitted under bridge. Great appearance, headstock decoration and triple ply black pick-guard. Vintage original hard case included.  Price £ 2750 ONO, Location Berwick upon Tweed

.  image

3) Yamaha SG2000s Green, Maple top, 1980s, Near mint

Here a lovely green example of a top quality build guitar in between SG2000 of the SG2000 range. Killer looks and great player. Mahogany body with maple cap, thru body neck, ebony fret board, mother of pearl split-wing fret-board position markers. Gold plated Hardware, Twin hum-buckers, coil tapping option. The guitar is heavy with lots and lots of sustain, partly due to the brass sustain plate fitted under bridge. Great appearance, headstock decoration and triple ply black pick-guard. Vintage original hard case included. Price £ 3450 ONO, Location Berwick upon Tweed.

SG2000s

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
    To save you clicking on to the other site...

Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cheers Lew, I still dunno how to do that....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
    These are fantastic guitars! Glwts :-)
    edited March 2015
    Cheers Lew, I still dunno how to do that....
    Well I think this is the quickest way (I'm on Google Chrome btw)...

Go on to your website pages where the pics are, right click on the pictures, and then press "Copy image URL".

Then, when you're writing your post on here, click the "Insert Image" button (5th from the right on the toolbar).
    Once the "Enter URL" box appears, remove the "http://" that automatically shows up, and then right click in the box, then "Paste".

Hit "Submit" and your image will appear on your post.

Not sure if this works on other browsers..?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27704
    Lewligan said:
    Cheers Lew, I still dunno how to do that....
    Well I think this is the quickest way (I'm on Google Chrome btw)...

Go on to your website pages where the pics are, right click on the pictures, and then press "Copy image URL".

Then, when you're writing your post on here, click the "Insert Image" button (5th from the right on the toolbar).
    Once the "Enter URL" box appears, remove the "http://" that automatically shows up, and then right click in the box, then "Paste".

Hit "Submit" and your image will appear on your post.

Not sure if this works on other browsers..?
    I explained that in one of his previous FS threads ....
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27704
    And I just deleted the second ad.

If you want to sell 2 guitars, add them into the same FS thread.  Or update your previous ads (did any sell yet??)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2092
    Everyone should have a Yam SG in their collection....I went a bit mad and got 3 !

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    spark240 said:
    Everyone should have a Yam SG in their collection....I went a bit mad and got 3 !
    Once imported a blue SG1000N from Japan for a silly low price (even after import fees).
    Was an absolute beast!!
  • ..this is one of my favs..

Green SG1500

image.

• lentolento Frets: 117

Surprised the 2500 doesn't appear to have the Spinex p-ups ....

@Spark. Agree, I've 2 but always contemplating a 3rd :)

• monoaminemonoamine Frets: 506
    Can we get the weights of each please?
    1979 Tokai TE-85
    1980 Tokai LS-80