J Collingridge Photographer & Scammer

What's Hot
thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
edited December 2015 in Off Topic
A unique URL for each thread ey? Well this should help google and others with their enquiries...

J Collingridge an Architectural Photographer who is also a London based award winning photographer and sometimes known as Jonathan Collingridge or Jon Collingridge am a thief and a scammer. Although I am a member of the BIPP British Institute of Professional Photography people think I'm respectable but I'm really actually a liar and a cheat. I can be contacted if my lines are wrong on info@jcollingridge.com or via my website http://www.jcollingridge.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Can we not simply create a Wikipedia page for him?

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Good idea ... or write and record a catchy song ..

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
    Or a .co.uk version of his site?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    But @chillidoggy, who do you mean by 'he'?

Do you mean
    J Collingridge, Architectural Photographer ?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27610
    edited March 2015
    Fretwired said:
    Good idea ... or write and record a catchy song ..
    I feel a theFretBoard challenge special coming up ...

Or a .co.uk version of his site?
    That's already taken.  Click here for the details  ;)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Hahaha, @TTony… I like your style!

Shall we all collaborate on a song/video and make a youtube sensation out of him?

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27610

Shall we all collaborate on a song/video and make a youtube sensation out of him?

We could feature each of the pedals that he scammed ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    On the first day of Christmas Jon Collingridge scammed from me… Alan Partridge on DVD
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • J Collingridge, award winning architectural photographer and Architectural Photographer of the Year 2010.

The old thread was closed the second I made a post in it and it crashed Chrome and logged me out of the Fretboard. Damn computers.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8714

United breaks guitars!
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • I also noticed, if you Google 'J Collingridge Photographer' this thread is on page 1. Lovely.
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Hmm I really want to buy a pedal but my wife will kill me if I have anymore gear delivered to the house. I really want the gas rush of seeing a bargain and firing my PayPal details over before someone else snaps it up but then to never receive anything so my wife doesn't know.

Does anyone know of someone who can provide a service where I buy a pedal but don't receive anything? I guess I need a thief but not just any thief I need a real scam artist so I feel I've gotten value for money. A real asshole of a waste of space, a blight on the world and a proper oxygen thief. Maybe someone with photography skills who could take some real high quality shots of the gear I'll never receive. Not just any photographer thief though I want an award winning photographer thief.

I think you'll agree it's a tall order to find someone who's such a bastard that fits the bill. Anyone know of someone who could provide that service? Please help me good people of The Fretboard.
    14reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Is this the home address of J Collingridge the scammer?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Adam_MD said:
    Hmm I really want to buy a pedal but my wife will kill me if I have anymore gear delivered to the house. I really want the gas rush of seeing a bargain and firing my PayPal details over before someone else snaps it up but then to never receive anything so my wife doesn't know.

Does anyone know of someone who can provide a service where I buy a pedal but don't receive anything? I guess I need a thief but not just any thief I need a real scam artist so I feel I've gotten value for money. A real asshole of a waste of space, a blight on the world and a proper oxygen thief. Maybe someone with photography skills who could take some real high quality shots of the gear I'll never receive. Not just any photographer thief though I want an award winning photographer thief.

I think you'll agree it's a tall order to find someone who's such a bastard that fits the bill. Anyone know of someone who could provide that service? Please help me good people of The Fretboard.

J Collingridge, award winning architectural photographer and Architectural Photographer of the Year 2010 might be able to help you out. Give him a call, his number is on here somewhere.
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    vaticancameos;555958" said:
    Adam_MD said:

J Collingridge, award winning architectural photographer and Architectural Photographer of the Year 2010 might be able to help you out. Give him a call, his number is on here somewhere.
    Do you mean J Collingridge award winning architectural photographer from www.jcollingridge.com?
    Award winning scam artist, liar and a thief? That J Collingridge?

I think I need some more information before making up my mind who to use.
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    If you search for something enough times on Google does it become a suggested search? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Vote UKIP.  Legalise firearms.  Shoot him.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    edited March 2015
    For a scammy twatt

J Collingridge an Architectural Photographer who is also a London based award winning photographer and sometimes known as Jonathan Collingridge or Jon Collingridge am a thief and a scammer. Although I am a member of the BIPP British Institute of Professional Photography people think I'm respectable but I'm really actually a liar and a cheat. I can be contacted if my lines are wrong on info@jcollingridge.com or via my website http://www.jcollingridge.com

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I do hope people can contact him, after all everyone needs some architectural photography from time to time. Good that we can find J Collingridge Photographer so easily really 
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    He'll be doing prison photography if he carries on doing this to people.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.