SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

DRUMMER NEEDED! East Midlands

What's Hot
GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162
edited April 2015 in Personnel
Drummer needed for 80's tinged electronica / indie / alternative originals band. Dedication essential; and availabilty to practice at least once a week / willingness to contribute towards residential rehearsal room. Must be able to play to a click as we use sequenced electronics. gigs booked, EP and singles recorded, more studio awaits.

think Twin Shadow, Depeche Mode, Purity Ring etc etc.

Age 20-35? - that's pretty broad, right?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    about time!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jackiojackio Frets: 132
    I liked that
    Thanks for posting the videos
  • jackiojackio Frets: 132
    So badly that it just wouldn't be right. And I'm not in your very reasonably wide age group ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    the good news is that I am practicing drumming every day mate. 

So if you are still looking in 4 months or so I will be your man ;-)
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    send me some tracks and I will practice mate. 
    I think I can play everything I have heard so far with no real dramas.
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162
    If you can play All The Love's back beat choruses I'll be impressed. Glasshaus seems to fluff people right up too. Plus the odd county bit of Comfort Kills. Ooh, and Ex Ex Ex is a ruiner.
    I thought all the love had sod all on it...

Will relisten

email me 5 mp3s mate. 
    I cant hear anything that would have me worried. 
    I will give it a run and see how I get on. If you even have just the drum tracks that would be a bonus.