Botox

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10693
edited October 2013 in Off Topic
I think that after years of extreme exercise Madonna must have succumbed to the lure of botox and the like, which I think is a pity, simply because I wish people would allow their bodies to grow naturally. It's not growing old, it's just growing. http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab217/Vizzage/Mobile Uploads/image_zps42680eb1.jpg
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3902
    Give us a kiss Viz

• My favourite aspect of the whole botox industry is the way we still snigger at the stupidity of Elizabethans for putting arsenic of their faces.  "Do you know the Elizabethans used a toxic poison as a beauty product?  Primitive idiots.".
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10693
    Deadman said:
    Give us a kiss Viz

Was that the intended result??
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33797
    Deadman said:
    Give us a kiss Viz

That is filler, not botox. ;)

I reckon you probably know this but lots of people don't.
    'Botox' is seen as a catch-all for all types of cosmetic treatment, actually it is the trademark of a clinical product, used for people with serious neurological conditions.

'Vistabel' is actually the name of the product that celebrities (and others) put in their face- it is just commonly known as Botox because the clinical product came first.
    My wife works for the company that makes it- she is at the manufacturing site right now- it is a pretty amazing place to see.
    Westport?
    Yes.
    Know it well.
    Are you in pharma?
    I was working there a few years ago.
    octatonic said:
    Deadman said:
    Give us a kiss Viz

That is filler, not botox. ;)

I reckon you probably know this but lots of people don't.
    'Botox' is seen as a catch-all for all types of cosmetic treatment, actually it is the trademark of a clinical product, used for people with serious neurological conditions.

'Vistabel' is actually the name of the product that celebrities (and others) put in their face- it is just commonly known as Botox because the clinical product came first.
    My wife works for the company that makes it- she is at the manufacturing site right now- it is a pretty amazing place to see.
    No I didn't, LOL.

viz said:
    Deadman said:
    Give us a kiss Viz

Was that the intended result??
    Buggered if I know Viz. It's a shame as she is attractive.
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader

Was.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24302
    I can't help but see that as a very inflamed rectum that's been stuck on her face.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    It's definitely strange.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24302
    In any case, it's a fake.  It's Sophie Monk, and here is what she really looks like...

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Bill Burr does a good bit on this... what do you wanna look like - a 52 year old who is 52, or a 52 year old who looks like a 28 year old lizard!
    Emp_Fab said:
    In any case, it's a fake.  It's Sophie Monk, and here is what she really looks like...

Meh, you and your technicalities.
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    hehehe buttocks
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Emp_Fab said:
    I can't help but see that as a very inflamed rectum that's been stuck on her face.
    The voice of experience?