SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[No Longer Available]: Taylor 150e Twelve String Guitar, 2014

BlazeHelmBlazeHelm Frets: 20
edited June 2015 in Acoustics £

Thinking about selling my Taylor 150e 12 string.  It's a beautiful guitar, very rarely used and never gigged.  The condition is as new, there are no dints, dings or scratches.  Comes complete with the original Taylor padded gig bag.  It's very easy to play for an acoustic with a decent action. It sounds magnificent.  I bought it last summer from Reidy's - the home of music apparently - and I thought it was in a different league than anything in a similar price range.   

Features include layered sapele back and sides, a solid Sitka spruce top, 1-7/8-inch neck, matte-finish body, black binding and pickguard, and Taylor’s Expression System acoustic electronics.  The reason for the sale is that I just don't use it as much as I thought I would, and it's getting in the way a bit.

I'm looking for £450 for it.  Regarding postage, I'm really not happy to post it as whilst the case is pretty tough, I'm not sure it's White Van Man tough.  I'm in the East Midlands, travel regularly to the Birmingham / Solihull area so some form of delivery / meet up would be best.

DSC01733 DSC01732 DSC01735 DSC01736 DSC01737 DSC01739
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments