SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB DBX Driverack or similar

moz91moz91 Frets: 38
edited October 2013 in Misc £
Looking for a driverack pa or px, or at least a high quality 2/3 way stereo crossover
Running a pair of hk linear active tops and linear pro passive bins

Anyone??
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    Bump!
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3594
    I've got a pair of Behringer DCX Ultradrives in a couple of racks, one for a pair of wedge mixes and one for FOH mix.

Quite useful, fully featured and available at a decent price if you wanna make an offer for one. They go for about £250+ new.
    I'll pass on the ultradrive, thanks though.
    In the mean time; still looking!
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10443

Do you need one ? Those tops already have their own processor protecting them and those bins have internal passive crossovers. 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
    Given the bins are passive and the tops active; yeah because I'd have to rewire the back of the bins. It's got a 150hz bandpass that comes out on a speakon but that's a hot signal meant to power another passive cab.
    If I'm honest I prefer the flexibility of a crossover, plus some of the other features int driverack will allow me to get rid of a couple of rack units!
    Bump!