Why is Miley Cyrus?

What's Hot
?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72514
    Her dad.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549

I saw that Wrecking Ball song on the telly a few days ago and, while I was disappointed that her top seemed to remain on the whole time (contrary to prior indications), I did quite like the song itself.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13569
    she's never been seen in the same room has Helen Flanagan..........................
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

I don't know what a Helen Flanagan is.

I would add James Corden to the "Why is...?" list but I hear that his recent thing is actually quite good. I'll keep my mind fractionally open just in case.

edited October 2013

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    Possibly the worst dancer in the world. And a tounge that is very unattractive, although probably useful in certain appliciations.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10310
    Yeah what's with the protruding tounge.She looks like Pob having an asthmer attack.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11953

As father to 2 young girls, I thought I needed to have a valid opinion on this video, so watched it on the web. She looks pretty naked for about 25% of it. My preference is for the average natural female shape, so she looks a bit too skinny for me to admire. The answer to Why is her Dad

My Mrs showed me the highlights of Helen F in the jungle, and I can see why for her.

• She had a much nicer bod as Hana Montana
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    C'mon... don't blame her dad. She knows exactly what she is doing, and she is 20 years old. She is an adult; a fucking dumb one admittedly, but still an adult.
    Drew_fx said:
    C'mon... don't blame her dad. She knows exactly what she is doing, and she is 20 years old. She is an adult; a fucking dumb one admittedly, but still an adult.

her Dad because he is why she's on TV, but yes, it's her call what to do now she's on it.

Personally I just can't believe she thought a video of her licking a sledgehammer and swinging naked was a good idea, there's ways to tease the viewer without looking so ridiculous. I think someone said, why doesn't she release a sex tape then she can get on with her grown up career, this video is weird.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72514

Personally I just can't believe she thought a video of her licking a sledgehammer and swinging naked was a good idea, there's ways to tease the viewer without looking so ridiculous. I think someone said, why doesn't she release a sex tape then she can get on with her grown up career, this video is weird.

I'd pretty much guarantee there will be one soon enough.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    I doubt it personally.
  • She's going for the "sexy"* image and over-egging the whole "I can do what I WANT now, I'm a growed up and EVERYFINK" schtick, plus a hint towards drugs in her lyrics...Just looks like she's racing headlong into a Britney-style breakdown in the not too distant.

They just never learn, do they?

(*it's not sexy at all, IMO)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    ToneControl;63319" said:
    Drew_fx said:

her Dad because he is why she's on TV, but yes, it's her call what to do now she's on it. Personally I just can't believe she thought a video of her licking a sledgehammer and swinging naked was a good idea, there's ways to tease the viewer without looking so ridiculous. I think someone said, why doesn't she release a sex tape then she can get on with her grown up career, this video is weird.
    It's been out for a while now and is still proving to be a popular topic of internet conversation, I reckon its done exactly what it was designed to do in terms of her media profile.

She could have done a better video with the same flesh on display, I just think it's a silly video

Not sure it's a great idea as an artist to get naked in videos, that's her choice, but why do it in a lame way?

• bertiebertie Frets: 13569
    edited October 2013
    will she complain about being manipulated by the record co.s a few years later,  like Ms Church is doing now.  
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10310
    Don't get the whole 'sexy' let's take my clothes off thing in her video.Other than mentioning a wrecking ball the subject matter doesn't call for it.I've been heartbroken before but never felt the need to take my clothes off to get over it.

Needless to say though if Miley was fit I'd probably find the video excellent.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Angus didn't feel the need to take his clothes off and he certainly didn't lick the hammer like an iron deficient pregnancy maddened crazy bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9s_CQx4ylU

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    I don't like Miley Cyrus. Too skinny, her short hair is crap, and she's about as subtle as an air raid. Given her performance so far, I'm adding her to my dead pool for 2014: drug & booze-fuelled sex orgy with auto-asphyxia, I reckon.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom