Maine club reverb head

ive just acquired this amp and I cant seem to find anything about it online.i wondered if anyone could shed some light on it for me. the model is number 50c and serial number 9432 supply 200/250 vac 50 hz 2x 5 amp

thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72514
    Quite nice amps, for their time. They were British-made, in the mid to late 1970s and I think into the early 80s. The build quality is pretty high, and the combos usually were fitted with decent Celestion speakers.

They're not worth a lot now, and the overdrive on the guitar ones is quite dated-sounding, but they still have a good solid clean tone and should take pedals well I think.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4162
    There is a two 12 model in my local shop, used to use one years ago. Good little amp for its day.