SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Audi TT mk2. 3.2V6 Quattro Stronic. SOLD

TTonyTTony Frets: 27646
edited October 2013 in Misc £
Now, you're thinking this is a real long shot, and wtf is he doing, advertising a car for sale on a guitar forum.

Ah well .... I sold the last one here, so I thought I'd try with this one too.

It's a 56 reg, but has only done c15k miles.  It's been my "sunny Sunday afternoons" car, and has spent most of its life tucked up in the garage.  Full Audi dealer service history, and they've also done the MOTs - of which it had the last one last month.  I also bought another 12 months tax last month.

It's been mine from new, and it's always been back to the supplying dealer for the servicing & MOTs.  Apart from that, the radiator sprung a leak a couple of years back, so that was replaced, but it's not had / needed any other work.

It has the S-tronic gearbox, which coupled with the 3.2V6 means that it's "quite nippy".  Add in the Audi Quattro system, and it's stays "quite nippy" when you get to the curvey bits.

I've typically got 30-35mpg from a decent run though, as long as I've not been too enthusiastic with the loud pedal.

As you can see, Deep Sea Blue metallic, with light grey leather interior.  Various extras, main one being the Bose speaker system.

It's pretty much minty mint, although I have to admit to scuffing the alloys.  Pah.  Tyres are all good for another 15k miles, such is the restraint with which it's been driven!

I've been offered £10.5k - £11k as a trade in, and CAP values it (private sale) at around £12.5k.

Don't really want trades  ;)

Well, it was worth a try.
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Lovely - I have the same model but with a few more miles and a few more scuffs... I wish mine in this condition.   

Nippy is one way of describing it :)   GLWTS!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27646

Yup, sold, gone, mine-no-more.

Sniff.

• benvallbenvall Frets: 83
    Did you sell it to a forum member. That sold quick if so. I'd love a TT. Can't get kids in the back though. Maybe when they are older
    P/ex'd it against the incoming (Merc).

I was going to stick it on the TT forum, Pistonheads (et al), but it was a lot easier to just p/ex it, and the deal was fair enough.

I'll be sad it see it go ...

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
    tFB Trader
    It does mean I can now buy Tony's other car :D
    It does mean I can now buy Tony's other car :D
    I'll be sad to see that one go too.  It's been a good car for me for the past 10 years.  sniff, sniff.