1975 Gibson Grabber Bass value? Now with a pic!

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited June 2015 in Bass
My son has decided to sell his 1975 Gibson Grabber bass. (First year of production).

It's all original - Maple neck which had a re-fret by Matt Ryan last year.

Everything works as it should.

Usual signs of wear for a well gigged instrument (looks great). No major scratches, just looks like a 40 year old vintage instrument should.

It's in a very dark wine red finish and there were only 299 made in this year in this colour.

I will be posting pics later.

Any rough ideas on value?
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    edited June 2015
    First pic here:

More later hopefully
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    I'd suggest popping over to Basschat.co.uk and asking there, and eBay completed listings can be a good indicator too. I'm not sure of the value off the top of my head, I just know I wish I could afford to buy it off you!

Errr, I mean "that old piece of junk? I'll give you 50 quid and I'll be doing you a favour...." ;)