Happy Father's Day!

What's Hot
hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
Anyone get anything guitar related? Just a card for me

My Mrs got me an iron too. I mean, we need a new one and I use it more than her but I didn't expect to get one as a present. She'll be getting a box of Persil for Christmas now :)

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    edited June 2015
    I give mine to the charity shop, so some poor person can buy their dad a card next year.

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    That's fine, as long as they give a warranty.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • t shirt and photographic related for me

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16303
    edited June 2015
    http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y513/phlplls/Mobile Uploads/2015-06/C3B53ADB-E538-4A88-A345-2CE1D6730007_zpsron0fnyn.jpg Not the usual Tesco t shirt. However, vaguely TheFB related for regular readers of my NPDs. Multiple Wisdoms for anyone who knows what I'm blathering on about.

And the card accurate for my kids with their weirdo dad who doesn't eat meat but enjoys hummus.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4730

Guitarist magazine and a bottle of Mount Gay Rum. Quorn sausage bagel and cup of tea served in bed.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12449
    edited June 2015
    The usual: a phone call at 8.30 from the pair of them saying "Happy Fathers Day! Err, sorry dad I thought *my son* had posted the card! No, that was your job this year *my daughter*! You're useless! No I'm not, shut up! No YOU shut up! " etc etc

So the card will probably turn up sometime next week. Lucky I know they love the old man eh?

Oh. And an Amazon voucher will probably turn up in my emails later.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    I got a Text.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    edited June 2015

Guitarist magazine and a bottle of Mount Gay Rum. Quorn sausage bagel and cup of tea served in bed.

I genuinely don't expect anything but my kids are very excited about it this year. Lots of gifts, socks, chocolates, a rocket, a picture drawn of myself and a bacon buttie cooking with a cool glass of Tropicana. Guitarist and Mount Gay would be awesome too, but considering I was out last night til 2 at a Motown night, I'd perhaps struggle with both anyhow.
  • 50 quid voucher off my grownup kids for mid wales music centre which was nice.
    That said we're on a bit of a downer as some idiot in the next square ran over and killed one of our cats yesterday.
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited June 2015
    Alnico said:
    I got a Text.

Sorry dad. Love you.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    I'm getting my dinner cooked for me, but my wife's working away in Bath tomorrow so my daughter's off to the in-laws and I'm home alone tonight.

• randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    I don't usually get much or expect much but this year I got the complete Nirvana and most of the Kate Bush back catalogue of CDs after some cunt stole them a few years back and with kids had never really been in the financial position to replace them. Plus I got Kingsman on DVD and woke up to a Quorn bacon sandwich and a coffee. Well chuffed. 

Plus the rest of the day will be spent at some good friends son's holy communion do so beer and party food applenty. After being both on a diet and nursing two sick kids and a sick wife for the best part of a month then it's good times indeed.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Cool, sounds like you're having a really good day!

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    A vegetarian theme here. I was one for 8 years in my teens and still eat/enjoy a lot of Quorn as my wife is pescitarian.
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    Birthday and fathers day for me. Got some very nice Boss aftershave from the wife also a Nirvana and Bruce Springsteen t shirt from the kids, I'll wear both but only a fan of one :)
    Lamb in the slow cooker and chocolate gateaux for pudding followed by lashings of playing my guitar.
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

• monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Got a card and little pressie of my 5 year old boy. Then a row with the missus and she's stormed off to the inlaws leaving me to look after the kids - at least it's nice and quiet now
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16811
    I got a new guitar
    5reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Breakfast in bed, Boss DS2 & Game of Thrones books.

All is good :)
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    I got to lay in until 9:30 had chocolate, a wallet ninjas and two other things that are waiting at the local post office.

Other than that I've strimmed the front garden and going up to see my old man later.
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2028
    What's with all this Quorn malarky?

Bunch of tree-huggers on here...
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom