SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking for Andre Rieu (seriously) tickets for Dublin/Belfast..

Hi folks...
Help make my Xmas a fantastic one so I can get my parents in law off to see mr Rieu twanging his fiddle for all the purple rinse brigade.
I know its a long shot but if anyone has mistakingly bought themselves 2 tickets to Mr Rieu instead of the Black Sabbath gig or whatever, im definitely interested ;)

Thanks folks,
long oshot I know but guitar forums are weird places............

;)
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616
    Good luck with that..............I been watching Mr Rieu on sky arts doing shows from Vienna to New York & I love it. I could go see one of them myself. And my usual fix could be Floyd, Purple or Dream Theatre.

Great present idea.... & you don't have to be in the purple rinse brigade either.

Hope you find them

Cheers
    Baz
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks Baz .... not knockin the classics (on a bit of a Wolfsbane trip atm!) and I got them tickets about 2 years ago for belfast...

Im sure its a class gig - scary musicianship ....   
    Watched a gig of the proms not too long ago and I was enthralled... nuts the ability these folks have..

But it is nice to be in front of a half stack with the flares flappin in the sonic boom... innit? ;)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616
    Yep, you are right there LOL

Even better with a blazing full stack of marshall majors thumping out...ah the 70's were so brill haha

Cheers
    Baz