SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Ampmaker P1800 handwired 18 watt plexi head *SOLD*

What's Hot
handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1008
edited March 2016 in Amps £
Ampmaker handwired classic 18 watt Plexi head: £350 £300 NOW SOLD (Or would sell for £600 £500 including both cabs which is an absolute bargain)

I CAN BRING THIS TO THE GUITAR SHOW IN BIRMINGHAM TOMORROW IF ANYONE WHO WANTS IT IS GOING TO BE THERE.

Built using the excellent ampmaker P1800 kit. Hugely versatile amp. Full power scaling allows anything from 0-18 watts so sounds amazing at even bedroom volumes. From beautiful cleans through raunchy classic rock. 

Has three modes:
Original PP18 - original 18w plexi clone
P1800 - smoother sounding modded 18w plexi
SE - Single ended. Running off one valve giving class A chimey sound with easier breakup.

Highest quality components and made in the UK transformers. (No chinese cheap rubbish here!) Just read online how good these ampmaker kits are, and super easy to mod too. The head cabinet was professionally built by chris uff of cabsbychris. (again of excellent reputation). 
Note there is a small crack to the right of the plexiglass on the control panel. Barry at Ampmaker said he could provide a replacement for £25 but it never bothered me enough to change it.
For more info about the build please check here for the ampmaker page: 

Please see also my build thread: 

imageimage
Gutshot:

1x12 Cabs also available: £125 each
The back has a removable section to allow for either open back or closed back operation. One cab has a G12M 25w greenback in it and the other has the G12H 30 anniversary speaker in it. both are in great condition and sound amazing. Both speakers are 16ohm. Cabs can be linked together in series to use an 8 ohm output.

I would much prefer collection in person for these (near Ipswich in Suffolk) though I do have good boxes and packaging for the head and cabs so would be happy to send if you arrange the courier. There is no box for the superchamp so that would be collection only. Feel free to message me if you'd like to come and try anything :-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments