SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Custom Shop 51 Nocaster PICS ADDED £1400

What's Hot
jb1336jb1336 Frets: 64
edited February 2016 in Guitars £
As the title suggests, comes with all paper work etc. will upload pictures at some point today. 

Pretty much mint, has a chip about the size of a pen tip behind the jack (on the edge of the back of the guitar) again will upload pics first chance I get. 

This was a custom order and comes with a 63 neck, which is a little thinner but makes the guitar easier to play, the 51 necks are like baseball bats. 

it's NOS, not relicd

all registered with custom shop, as mentioned I can provide all paperwork, obviously it sounds fantastic being one of their most popular custom shop model, no modifications have been carried out whatsoever with the exception of strap locks, I can gladly change these back if you prefer but obviously dropping this guitar would be a costly mistake. 

bought at Christmas 2014 from Peach, I love the sound of it but I'm just putting some feelers out as I have a new custom order coming in soon. 

£2300 New, However this isn't new (despite looking it after a polish) so I shall pony up for £1400 or the closest offer, 

I'm based in Ipswich but I'll drive pretty much anywhere for a deal of this caliber so all parties can make sure they are satisfied in person, perhaps splitting the fuel if the distance is truly enormous. 

£1400 
Open to offers 
No trades

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments