SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold

dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
edited November 2013 in Guitars £
nothing to see here
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 559
    The Hofner Galaxy was my very first guitar . . Mine was covered in a brown ish Vinyl and had a white binding around the edge . . I only paid £30 for it . . . Best of luck with the sale it looks a cracking guitar . .
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    Thanks @maw4neu

I'm not sure that telling me you only paid 30 quid for yours is really what I wanted to hear :) At least I can justify a bump now!
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 559
    Sorry mate . . Didn't mean it like that . . I'm 51 now so I paid £30 nearly 36 plus years ago . . I think I was 15, so £30 took me a lot of paper rounds to pay for. . . . Kind Regards :-)
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    maw4neu said:
    Sorry mate . . Didn't mean it like that . . I'm 51 now so I paid £30 nearly 36 plus years ago . . I think I was 15, so £30 took me a lot of paper rounds to pay for. . . . Kind Regards :-)
    Haha- it's OK- I wasn't really offended. I just thought it rather amusing and a good excuse for a bump. Maybe I should Fablon mine?