SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Jooky Masterpiece Skatecaster

blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
edited November 2013 in Guitars £
Tough times for me at the min, my Riviera went back to Mr Jonnyburgo tother night - cool guy is Jonny. My Cabronita homebrew tele is probebly going to Ubidubi from the old place on Friday. Lastly is possibly the coolest of em all :)
http://jookyguitaremporium.blogspot.co.uk/2013_06_01_archive.html?m=0
Info on Jooks site is about halfway down - much better pics too.
This guitar is a one off, folk seem to either love it or hate it, i love it. Its had a full set up an tweek from Brian Eastwood - http://www.brianeastwoodguitars.co.uk
It plays real nice and sounds very good indeed, partly due to the semi hollow construction and the amazing Mojo gold foils.
It also come with a good hardcase.
Any inspection welcome, I'll even make u a brew. My idea is to have one acoustic and one electric thats partly why I'm getting rid. Could also do with the dosh at the minute too.
Can i just add that Jooky is a hell of a guy which I'm sure u all know ;)
Id like £300 ono and may trade for he right guitar.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    That's a real shame Immy - that is a whole lot of a guitar for the money. The fotos never did the finish justice, took me weeks to do that and I hate to think how many layers of opalescent paint. Those pickups are stunning too *sigh*

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    Looks very cool!
  • What a shame....watched this build....they seem to have quite the transient nature for folks beginning with the Jooky master himself....
  • StringEmilStringEmil Frets: 8
    edited November 2013
    Could an original Chapman ML-1 and a pedal or two have any interest?

I Have a 2x12 cabinet looking for a new home as well :)
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Thanks for the offer string but its very possibly sold to one of Marks other customers.
    Again need to say thanks to the Jookman for helping out getting an advert on his blog and Facebook for me. (Bottle of sailor Jerry's for Christmas for him) :)
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    What a shame....watched this build....they seem to have quite the transient nature for folks beginning with the Jooky master himself....
    Odd you should think that, as I've found the complete opposite (and been really surprised about it) - they don't seem to move around that often at all. I've kept in touch with most of the people who have bought them and have tended to put them on the blog when they come up for sale as some people are collecting them, but it's only happened half a dozen times out of the 80-odd I've made. It's weird.

(On the other hand, I'm less stable - I've probably bought and flipped 300 guitars myself in the same time frame :)

• I agree. I've kept my eye out for a Jooky for a while and they rarely pop up.  Then inevitably, like this one which is a particular beauty, they only pop up at a time when I have cash allocated already for something else we need.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877

Iv not had as much interest in a guitar for ages, my pms went crazy yesterday as did my email, sold provisionally within a few hours.

Iv got a few things going on at the minute which means I have to sell my favourite guitars (which generally are the more expensive ones) thats the only reason I am selling my Jooky Skatecaster and the only reason I sold my beloved Riv back to @Jonnyburgo

This is a mega cool axe, light as a feather and crazy tone to boot, even my mrs loves it :0

Jooky was so helpful to me when buying this i cant tell you and has also pretty much sold this for me to a Jooky guitar fan who missed this last time around.

The guy is a total legend and when im flush and looking for that special guitar, ill be back on his case.

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12313
    Nice words Immy, I'm happy to have the Riv back. The Jooky sounded great the other night, loved the neck on it. Probably the lightest guitar Ive ever played.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"