Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Montreal Assembly Count To Five

What's Hot

Comments

• @GavHaus I do, I also really want a pedal board that's just a looper and a BitQuest. All these beautiful sounding pedals are making me rethink my current set up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7786
    edited September 2015
    A little something I've recorded to build your excitement while you wait, here's a little bit of bass into a Count To Five (with a couple of other pedals too).

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Paul_C first and last vids sound like The Predator talking
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    GavHaus said:
    You want an MWFX Judder @shark_eyes
    Funny, I just bought Ed's instead of the count to 5, I think the judder is more me,. Can't wait to hear how you use the count to 5 at @Gavhaus because most of the youtube videos are not doing it justice I think. (although same could be said of the judder)

I will get the count to 5 on the next run, if there is one.
  • Think you'll probably have to- can't imagine it'll arrive before Xmas!
    That's in part due to the Miku (which was turned off on the middle one) which I had set on a phrase, so repeated notes would produce different vocal effects as it cycled through the different words of the phrase.

The rising repeated note in the first and second vids are the CT5, the bell-like tones in the second vid are the Vitruvian Mod.

The robot/alien noises in the third one are mostly the CT5 on a fast repeat/short loop, aided (mostly) by the Miku and the BitQuest.
    I also had a pedal that I swapped for a Joyo Tremolo with @thecolourbox at the beginning (but which I didn't record) that plays MP3s which you can download to it - I ran a song recorded by a mate of mine (with me on bass) that I'd nicked off YouTube through the pedals and it was hugely amusing, though maybe not that musical. :)

If I get a moment I'll run something that ought to be recognisable through and see if anyone can guess (though as the Miku only picks up about one note in five, it's pretty unlikely) what it is.

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4534
    The 3rd one is quite hard to dance to Paul.
    DesVegas said:
    The 3rd one is quite hard to dance to Paul.
    you need the Mark Ronson remix.
  • Paul_C said:
    I also had a pedal that I swapped for a Joyo Tremolo with @thecolourbox at the beginning (but which I didn't record) that plays MP3s which you can download to it - I ran a song recorded by a mate of mine (with me on bass) that I'd nicked off YouTube through the pedals and it was hugely amusing, though maybe not that musical. :)

If I get a moment I'll run something that ought to be recognisable through and see if anyone can guess (though as the Miku only picks up about one note in five, it's pretty unlikely) what it is.

How is that weird Nux lego brick type pedal for you Paul? Always seemed to have potential for being a very useful pedal but sadly, I never actually used it to find out :)
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    Paul_C said:

How is that weird Nux lego brick type pedal for you Paul? Always seemed to have potential for being a very useful pedal but sadly, I never actually used it to find out :)
    I'm not sure yet - I did think that it didn't work for a while, which was due to my failing to read the manual properly and thinking that WAVs were ok when the manual says MP3s and WMAs. When I realised this and put an MP3 on it I nearly jumped out of my skin when it worked :)

I can't get it to loop (though the manual says it should) so drum loops are of no use (though I do have other ways of using them if I really want to) but I reckon that despite that I shall find plenty of use for it now I know it works as long as I can be arsed to work out how.
  • UPDATE! Scott tells me they'll be ready in about a week and a half.
  • Guys how much do these work out at with shipping and import taxes?
    How very rock and roll
  • Don't know. Spenny. Will let you know how much I get stung for when it turns up.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    UPDATE! Scott tells me they'll be ready in about a week and a half.
    apparently a few more will be available too..
  • I have absolutely no need for this pedal but i 100% want one!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • UPDATE! Scott tells me they'll be ready in about a week and a half.
    apparently a few more will be available too..
    ORLY?
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9534
    Mine will be a CT9 by the time it arrives... I only paid the deposit in September...