SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Reverend Warhawk II with Tonerider Rebel 90 pickups

What's Hot
ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
edited November 2013 in Guitars £
Just bought a JTV Variax 59 which came up locally - mint and £650. Been after one for ages and snapped it up.  Unfortunately, this means gear must be sold to recoup costs...

So, this one's for sale. I had put up a new guitar day thread which for some reason my iPad won't let me link to but a quick search will give you the pics and more detail.

Condition is good with two small dents where a vibramate / Bigsby once sat. Nickel pickup covers are tarnished and the screws in the pick guard and pickup surrounds are a bit rusted ( previous owners main gigging guitar). There's no obvious buckle rash, No other dings and apart from the tarnishing, no dings, scrapes, chips. I think it's 2006/2007.

It's a lovely player, the p90s sound great and the neck is very nice. Action in low, neck straight and strung with 11-49s on a 25.5" scale length. The wiring has been changed to 2 volume, one tone and pickups were installed by a locally well regarded tech. Quirkily, the volume pots have been wired with the forward pot controlling bridge, middle controlling neck and rear, tone. Previous owner used primarily the bridge pup and preferred this set up for swells etc. 

Reverend hardcase is included. Aiming for around £250 posted which I think is a great price for a great, solid guitar with hardcase.

No trades, I'm afraid. Must recoup some of the Variax cost! 

Also selling a Strymon El Capistan (in the fx section) for the same reason. 

Can email more pics if needed or, if you can't find the previous NGD thread, let me know and I'll add pics here tomorrow!

Any questions, fire away.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments