Quick phaser model question!

ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
edited November 2013 in FX
I had a jam with a buddy last night using my good old Korg Toneworks AX1500g last night, and it reminded me just how good these units were. Anyway - the black phaser is probably my favourite phase I've used in any form, anyone know what it is a model of? Here's the blurb form the AX3000g manual (which I imagine shares the same phaser model):

"a wide-range four-stage phaser that was made in Denmark and packaged in a black box"

It's bugging me because there's times I've craved a fat chunky swooooshing phaser like the AX1500g black phase and struggled to get it from any pedal I've tried.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• danodano Frets: 1593
    TC Electronic VII Classic Phaser perhaps ?

TC Electronic VII Classic Phaser perhaps ?

TC Electronic Classic VII phaser perhaps ? I had one many years ago and its a great piece of kit.

• ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
    edited November 2013
    Awesome thanks, I think you are right, Danish and it's black and has a 4 stage mode. Did it sound really thick?
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493
    TC Electronic Classic VII phaser perhaps ? I had one many years ago and its a great piece of kit.

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493