SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*sorted* Fender fat 50's or BKP Irish tours for Strat.

What's Hot
badlydrawnbanjobadlydrawnbanjo Frets: 855
edited October 2015 in Parts £
Come at me! White or aged white covers please.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    I presume we are talking Strat Fat 50's pickups? What kind of budget?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • badlydrawnbanjobadlydrawnbanjo Frets: 855
    edited October 2015
    Sorry yeah Strat. Just picked a nice American series up today but it's got a Duncan hot rail in the bridge which isn't really for me. Price wise, what you offering @richardj ?
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Well...... I've have a month old American Standard which is generally fab. It feels and sounds lovely, no complaints at all about the Fat 50's. Unfortunately those Oil City Stone Tones have been calling to me for a while. Pricing, no idea except that a new in box set seems to be around an eye watering £160.  What did you have in mind?
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    I've got a Fat 50's bridge pup I took out of my 2014 USA Standard just recently - pup in a Tonerider City Limits for a bit more power....to retain the look of the guitar I took the aged cover off it n put it back on the Tonerider so mine will come with a regular white brand new cover from the Tonerider. Hmm...what would be a fair price for it I've not really thought of selling it till now........