Pedal Power Supply Query

What's Hot
danodano Frets: 1593
I'm after an new power supply to run the following pedals rather than the mix of various wall warts and daisy chains I have at present. The pedals are going on a PedalTrain 2 so ideally mount the supply underneath.

I've just measured the current draw on the high current pedals
- Nova Repeater 220mA @12V (or 260mA at 9V).
- Moog low pass filter. 90mA @12V.
- Micro Pog. Runs at 160mA from a 9V supply
- The remainder (generally 6 pedals) are a TU-2 Tuner, a DIY fuzz, a T-Rex Mudhoney (which I prefer running at 12V), a DIY booster, Boss PH-1R phaser (9V daisy chained) and occasionally a Electro Harmonix Tremolo (9V). I somethings use an EQ or maybe a second dirt pedal at 9V.

The Moog is centre positive as opposed to a Boss style centre negative, so I have a polarity inverter I use on my daisy chain for this. So ideally plugging this directly into an isolated output on a PSU

Options are
Pedal Power 2. This will power the Micro Pog (using the 9V high current output) , however can not do the Nova Repeater. Sag feature could be nice for the fuzz pedals
T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior. 5 x 9V at 120mA each. This can power everything except the Nova Repeater. The Micro Pog would need the supplied 'Y' cable so two outputs woudl be running into the MP.  So a dedicated 12V wall wort for the Nova Repeater required
T-REx Fuel Tank Classic. I could run the Nova Repeater and Moog off the single 12V output, the other 8 non isolated outputs can run the remainder of the pedals I think
T-Rex Juicy Lucy. This will power the the Nova and Moog, but still need a 9V supply.

Other options ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments