SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Behringer GDI21 (SOLD), Digitech X-Series Chorus (SOLD), Vesta Fire DSX

DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 2566
edited November 2013 in FX £
The clearout continues.  A couple of bits and pieces for not a lot.  Open to offers, naturally, and all prices include P&P.  

Behringer GDI21  The Sansamp clone. It's a Behringer, hence plastic. Used once or twice only. Manual, no box.  SOLD

Digitech X-Series Multi Chorus  Really solid digital chorus. Sounds great but tend to use my G3 for mods now. In perfect nick. Boxed w/ manual.  SOLD

Vesta Fire DSX  Japanese oddity from the 80s, getting collectible in some circles. Distortion + two flavours of chorus/flange. I only used it as pummelling noise box once or twice, at which it excelled. Note the chorus/flange tones are both scrapey metallic types, so don't be expecting lush warbly caresses.  Tiny bit of crackle on one or two of the pots, otherwise unmarked and sounds exactly how I remembered it. No box, no manual.  £30

Cheers for looking!
New fangled trading feedback link right here!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments