SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Jooky Offset Thingy - Sold

JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
edited August 2013 in Guitars £
Still clearing the decks so this one has to go too..

Reverse Jazzmaster style with lippy pickups, Wilkinson Trem (push in arm, steel block) Mojo wiring (PIO, CTS,Switchcraft) etc.

The paint is pearlescent and took god knows how many coats/days to look so sloppy..

Comes in a tweedy hardcase £199 delivered PPG or bank transfer Not really looking for trades at the mo'

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    £150 Delivered Today only...

• what are the pickups and what's the origin and dimensions of the neck?
    I bought the pickups ages ago as Kent Armstrongs, but I think in reality and after much shuftying around they are probably Axesrus Blues Tubes. They are Alnico V iirc and have a really nice jangle to them, little on the hotter side rather than Vintage Strat types and handle my bluesy meanderings quite nicely.

The neck was a replacement after my daughter saw me putting frets on another guitar and took a hammer and a screwdriver to the original. It was just one off ebay,  but is very playable and has a lovely rosewood 'board.

The reason it is going so cheap (in case anybody is wondering) is because I have moved on to other things and am generally having a clear out. I could happily keep it but don't really play Stratty guitars too often however pretty, so it is a bit pointless. The parts cost a lot more than I'm asking, but it would be a shame to break it so I'd rather it went to a new home in one piece...

edited August 2013
    And Finally this is available for a silly £114.78 delivered, assuming bank transfer (as my paypal account has just died a death)

La la laaa

• I nearly stumped up the insanely low £150 for this yesterday.

Took a lot of convincing myself that I don't need it.

Today's price is nothing short of an absolute steal!

Someone buy this quick. I'm having issues here.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Bloody steel that. So wish i had the spare dosh for this specially at that price.
  • zoglugzoglug Frets: 1
    edited August 2013
    I am seriously tempted i love this. I just need to consult her who must be obeyed as i already have 3 guitars i dont know how to play.
    edited August 2013
    Sold Subjest to all the usual bobbins :)