SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: MojoTrons in chrome.

What's Hot
DodgeDodge Frets: 1442
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
HB sized ones, and normal output.  Anyone got any?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Possibly... mine sold, were paid for, and then I'm still waiting on a delivery address!!!! Give me a shout if you don't find another set, I'll send a chaser to the buyer and then issue a refund otherwise.
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7860
    edited November 2015
    I've got an english mount TV Jones Powertron that needs a new home.  Will fit hum bucker cavities

Click here for details:)

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1442
    guitargeek62;874025" said:
    Possibly... mine sold, were paid for, and then I'm still waiting on a delivery address!!!! Give me a shout if you don't find another set, I'll send a chaser to the buyer and then issue a refund otherwise.
    @guitargeek62 - Hi Si. I did comment on your for sale thread for these back in the day when they were in hold but I was too late! If the buyer wants out, I'll have them.

@TheMarlin - thanks, but its the Filterton sound I'm after. Cheers though!

Cheers mate!

P
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7860
    A Powetron is a Filtertron, just a bit hotter :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2015
    TheMarlin;874203" said:
    A Powetron is a Filtertron, just a bit hotter :)
    I know, it's only women i like a bit hotter.

• I've got a set mate. They'll be coming out of my les Paul shortly. Drop me a PM? Cheers
    Necro bump for this as I'm after another pair.  @iain_psb @guitargeek62 ; - massive long shot that you might still have a pair kicking around?
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4134

Haha - afraid not, that set are long gone but they were bloody wonderful - highly recommend giving Marc a shout and getting a set from him. :)

Haha - afraid not, that set are long gone but they were bloody wonderful - highly recommend giving Marc a shout and getting a set from him. :)

Cheers Si.  Marc's not taking orders at the moment - but will order a new set if I have to.

All the best mate.
  • Duppy03Duppy03 Frets: 104
    edited June 2018
    Dont mean to hijack your thread but I'm after a MoloTron neck pickup, traditional size not humbucker size if you happen to see any on your search let me know cheers
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12354
    edited June 2018
    Alegree of this board made me a humbucker sized filtertron for my recent tele build, is a lovely thing.