SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Fender USA Strat/Tele & Gibson Flying V

Evening folks,

Looking for any of the following:

USA tele (Standard or Deluxe) - burst, butterscotch or black
USA Strat ( Standard or Deluxe) - any colour

Must be maple necks and no vintage frets please.

Gibson Flying V - Cherry red.

Let me know if you have any of these for sale.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
    edited November 2013 tFB Trader
    I have a G&L ASAT for sale. It's not a Fender, but it's Tele shaped, made in the USA, black with a maple board and has big frets. 
  • ElwoodElwood Frets: 455
    Thanks for the reply mate but I'm not interested in a G&L. :)
  • I'm thinking about selling my sienna burst USA strat with maple neck and case etc. Any good to you? 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • I have a friend who mentioned possibly wanting to move on the red V he bought off me a while back. Are you anywhere near London?

Dickie's 90-Second Pedal Demos: youtube.com/c/Dickies90SecondPedalDemos /// guitar.com reviews: guitar.com/author/richard-purvis/
  • ElwoodElwood Frets: 455
    edited November 2013
    I live about an hour out from Victoria. If he has a V for sale I'd be very interested.
  • OK, he's going to try it out at next band practice - Friday night - so I should know Saturday if it's for sale or not.

It's the standard glossy model (68, is it?) and all stock except with pickup covers.

Dickie's 90-Second Pedal Demos: youtube.com/c/Dickies90SecondPedalDemos /// guitar.com reviews: guitar.com/author/richard-purvis/