TC MojoMojo Overdrive.

PyromanPyroman Frets: 58
  So, what's the consensus on this one?

I've seen several reviews, and it sounds rather nice.  The local TC distributor doesn't keep this in stock, so I can't try it for myself. 

For some odd reason, I've been GASsing for one.  ( like I REALLY need any more dirt pedals... lol)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• johnhejohnhe Frets: 191
    I was given a loan of a Mojomojo and a Dark Matter. I would highly recommend the Dark Matter overthrow e Mojomojo. I just couldn't get the Mojomojo to give me that transparent, on the edge of overdrive sound that the name suggested to me. It sounded surprisingly dark no matter what I did. It was a decent enough pedal, but not for me. The Dark Matter on the other hand, gave consistently great sounds at just about any setting. Very good at lower gain, but also great Plexi tones.
  • I've tried the mojo mojo and loved it.  Not sure how to class it - just warm and dirty, and very nice.  

But it is warm - not a tubescreamer type sound.  It sounds like it does on the youtube demo from TC though.
  •   I ended up buying one a while back, and you're right- it is dark.  But that's what I want!  It hasn't supplanted my OCD, but it's another arrow in my quiver.