@deadman - rat's auction

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10710
@Deadman - Rat's auctioning off a handwritten lyric sheet of "too much to dream last night", bloodstained with vanian's blood after he split open his head at a gig and wrote the lyrics shortly after :) Thought you might like to take a punt.
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3921
    Some Naz Nomad stuff! Thanks Viz I'm off to have a look now...
  • vizviz Frets: 10710
    edited November 2013
    cool. it's sitting at £0.01 ;)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Woa-ho-hohoah!

I don't know if I'd even want that. No doubt some goth type will go absolutely mental for it. I've let them know over on the message board as even they aren't as quick as you Viz.
    You got to be a personal friend of Rat's to be in the know really ;)
    Well next time you're out for a pint give me a shout. The bloke is an inspiration.
  • Link?!
    Deadman said:
    Well next time you're out for a pint give me a shout. The bloke is an inspiration.

never actually met him really. But yes he seems nice on FB!
    That link didn't work for me but search under seller Burglar27 and you'll find all his stuff.
    viz said:
    Deadman said:

never actually met him really. But yes he seems nice on FB!
    Boo!!!

I knew you were messing. I'm not on FB but I used to follow him on Twitter.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

viz said:
    That link didn't work for me but search under seller Burglar27 and you'll find all his stuff.
    And if anyone wants to buy anything from the legend that is Ray Burns, simply search for seller lotta_fun_81
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Mmm Dave Vanian's claret, I wonder if some one will clone him and create an army of DV's to deploy as necessary (like attacking The Damned unbelievers and heretics)?