SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: IPad Mini 16GB Black

What's Hot
roundthebendroundthebend Frets: 1137
edited August 2013 in Misc £
My son won this recently in a primary school competition! At first he was really excited about it but he's more than happy with his Samsung Galaxy tab so is going to sell the iPad to raise funds for a new stunt scooter.

It's been opened and switched on and he tried to set up an Apple account but gave up.So, it's effectively brand new. Still boxed and with all the packaging as you'd expect.

He's looking for £200. I don't know how much insured delivery would be but I think we would be happy to cover the postage cost if a forumite wanted to buy it.

Talk to me.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5467
    Is it the Wifi only or the Wifi/Cellular model?

• It's the most basic one, so WiFi only.
  • I'm surprised this hasn't had more interest.....have we got our price wrong? This is effectively £200 delivered with insurance. For a £270 device.
    edited August 2013
    I'm interested but you're selling the base model, and there'll be newer ones coming along soon.
    If I like it I could see myself running out of space on it and having to get a larger one, and I reckon others may be thinking the same.

Still tempted though...!
  • Fair points and it's what a friend of ours said too, but with them being £270 on most sites we thought £200 was a bargain price.

Got someone from Gumtree offering £190 but they haven't found a chance to come round and pay yet.
    If the price is lowering then I'm def interested.

Here's another thought: trades?
  • £190 was a cash on collection price. So, £200 with insured delivery seems reasonable, no?

I'm selling it on behalf of my son so trades aren't really an option. Unless it's something I'd like in which case I'd give him cash and keep the traded item. If I was buying any music gear right now it'd be a small modelling combo, or a small valve amp. I'd possibly be interested in a bass, but can't afford an amp for one so not really worth it.
    Bother. I was thinking guitar.

I was looking to get a Nexus 7 for my holiday cos I've got a long haul flight. I can get a 32Gb model for £180 new so that's what you're up against.
    I'll buy your iPad Mini tonight for £190 delivered.
  • That's a strong offer. Let me get back to you in a bit, I've got to check with my son.What's your postcode for delivery pricing?
    PM'd
    Ah bollox.
    Just checked my bank and I don't have nearly as much in my account as I thought.
    Come pay day, the new improved Nexus 7 will be out so I'm just going to get that.

Sorry dude.
  • Fair enough. I might have myself one of the new Nexus 7 too. Any idea of the release date?
    28th August!

Currys prices 16GB £199.99, 32GB £239.99.

Might even keep my eyes peeled on reduced old stock. I bought my ex a 32GB Nexus 7 last year and it's fab.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    Just a heads up
    If anybody buys one/anything from Tesco direct they are doing a £20 off voucher at the moment valid until Aug 26 so the 32gb Nexus would be 219.99 (applies to all tablets etc).  So go to their offers page & check it out

Cheers
    Baz
  • SOLD.