Strymon Mobius Quadrature/Destroyer alternatives

What's Hot
DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
Could anyone recommend alternatives to these sounds, but yah you guessed it; cheaper. 

I cannot justify a Mobius at £400 for two gimmick sounds. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The zoom cdr-70 has lofi delay and lofi reverb. You can add the vinyl effect with it and on the delay you can set the delay time to its lowest and get some of the bit crushing effects. I have both the mobius and the cdr-70 on my board. Both are great. The zoom is amazingly good for the money. (Drew fx is selling one on the classifieds for £65 if interested). I think the quadrature however really is quite unique to the mobius.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Im selling a Mobius thats three weeks old if you wanna make a reasonable offer!?
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Two people have now recommended that Zoom!

I should give it a look.

Cheers Rob, I've seen your eBay listing but I'm honestly way out of price range to afford it. I tried blagging @leerocker into selling me his for £200, funnily enough he declined my *ahem* "offer" and duly sold it the next day for significantly more £££. 

I do keep peeking at it though through my fingers. 

;-) 

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Mine is no longer for sale I'm afraid :)
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    You recommend them though Drew?

Never been a big fan of Zoom gear but will give anything a shot for some nutbag sounds. 
  • Deijavoo said:
    Two people have now recommended that Zoom!

I should give it a look.

Cheers Rob, I've seen your eBay listing but I'm honestly way out of price range to afford it. I tried blagging @leerocker into selling me his for £200, funnily enough he declined my *ahem* "offer" and duly sold it the next day for significantly more £££. 

I do keep peeking at it though through my fingers. 

;-) 

Sold now so everybody is happy. Never realised til now how little i really need for FX